POSTGRADUATE ANNUAL RESEARCH SEMINAR
3rd – 4th APRIL, 2018
FACULTY OF COMPUTING
|Deadline for Full Paper Submission||1st of March 2018|
|Notice of Acceptance||15th of March 2018|
|Seminar Date||3rd – 4th of April 2018|
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Prospective eligible authors for PARS 2018 should submit their manuscripts in IEEE template /MS-Word format to email@example.com. The email subject must be “PARS 2018 SUBMISSION”. The file must be named as LastNameFirstName_Research groupName_Research group Code.
- For example; A candidate whose Last Name is Aliyu and First Name Abdelsalam submitting a paper for PARS 2018 in Information Service Systems and Innovation research group must send an email with the Subject “PARS 2018 SUBMISSION” and attach file named :AliyuAbdelsalam_Information Service Systems and Innovation_003.
- Please, all prospective authors should kindly comply with these guidelines and ensure the appropriate tracks for their papers are selected.
- In addition, when submitting your manuscript please include the following items:
- The plagiarism report of the authors manuscript (based on Turnitin, please join class with ID: 17379710, Then email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the class key)
- Plagiarism report should not exceed 20% similarity
- Title of email should be written as: “Request PARS Class Key”
All accepted papers will be published in PARS 2018 online proceedings. Selected papers will be published in one of the following journals
- International Journal of Innovative Computing (IJIC)
- International Journal of Software Engineering and Technology (IJSET)
Outstanding papers presented at the conference will be offered for publication in Scopus indexed journals subject to the compliance with journals guidelines, terms and conditions.
Compulsory Eligibility Criteria:
- PhD Students: Semester 4 and above who have not submitted their thesis for examination
- MPhil Students: Semester 3 and above who have not submitted their thesis for examination.
Visit us: http://comp.utm.my/pars