Get to know our three (3) departments
We aim to provide students with computer and generic skills, with hopes of producing well-rounded, skilled and remarkable graduates.
- Professor 6
- Assoc. Professor 8
- Senior Lecturer 19
- Lecturer 14
- Professor 2
- Assoc. Professor 10
- Senior Lecturer 18
- Lecturer 10
- Professor 2
- Assoc. Professor 5
- Senior Lecturer 21
- Lecturer 4
There are FIVE (5) Undergraduate Programmes serviced by the three (3) departments:
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Bioinformatics)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Computer Networks & Security)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Data Engineering)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Graphics and Multimedia Software)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering)
We aim to provide students with computer and generic skills, with hopes of producing well-rounded, skilled and remarkable graduates. We are also pursuing certification programs to enhance the marketability and skill of our graduates.
Graphics and Multimedia Software
What We Offer
Join Our Undergraduate Program
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible
- Study Duration: Minimum 8 Semesters / Maximum 12 Semesters
- Total a number of credits for graduation : 130 credit
Programme Structures, Features and Award Requirements
To graduate, students MUST:
- Achieve a total of 130 credit hours with minimum of CPA of 2.0.
- Pass industrial training (equivalent to 12 credit hours), which 4 credits will be graded & 8 credit as HW status.
- Complete Final Year Projects inclusive the dissertation thesis.