- Library & Information Services
- Manufacturing and others
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES
To produce graduates who are able:
- To apply advanced ICT knowledge and skills in solving real world problem across different organizational contexts.>
- To plan, analyze, design, implement, evaluate, maintain and manage enterprise ICT solutions.
- To manage information & communications technology, information and knowledge as critical organizational asset.
- To be an active participant in ICT based organizational transformation ventures.
- To communicate effectively across different organizational contexts and multiple stakeholders.
- To consistently perform their responsibilities ethically and professionally.
|≥ 3.0||Bachelor Degree of Information Technology or Computer Science from UTM or any other recognized Institution of Higher Learning. OR|
|≥ 3.0||Bachelor Degree other than Information Technology (IT) and related fields with some several years of working experience related in IT; OR Non IT and Computer Science background must complete a maximum of four pre-requisite subjects upon enrolment in the programme|
|≥ 3.0||Bachelor Degree in related Information Technology fields with several years of working experience in Information Technology and recognize by University Senate.|
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
|All students who are applying to UTM:
Students will be enrolled in a faculty programme without undergoing UTM English courses, if:
Starting from Semester II 2010/2011,class will be teaching in English as a Second Language. So they must have:
|However, students with:
||Will have these options: