He has fulfilled his industrial training with MaGICX and acting in mivielab as a AR/VR Software Engineer. He enrolled B.S degree in Computer Science (Graphics and Multimedia Software) and in 2016 he has been appointed by UTM-CGMA student association as a vice president. He conducted his B.S final project on 3D Object Tracking for Augmented Reality (AR), integrates network protocol to enable 3D interaction using fingertips in handheld device, his project delivered an intuitive user interaction in handheld interfaces. He is one of our pioneer team member who is working in the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) advanced technologies.
- Proficiency in Java/C++/C# programming
- Theoretical knowledge in computer science including algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing
- Fundamental knowledge of real-time computer graphics software engineering technologies, methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of UNITY game engine and Augmented Reality frameworks (ARToolkit / OSART / Vuforia / ARToolkitplus)
- Knowledge of object recognition, projected and vision-based computing
- Programming experience on Microsoft Windows platforms
- Experience with Web Application Frameworks
- Programming experience on mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
- Programming experience on desktop platforms such as Microsoft .NET framework
- Experience with Speech Recognition frameworks
- Experience developing applications for Oculus, Leap Motion, Kinect and AR/VR Technologies.
- 3D Modeling tools : Autodesk Maya
- Creative tools : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect