Course OutlineCourses Offers 2018
Module 1 – Introduction to AR
- What is AR?
- How does AR work?
- AR and VR
- AR Hardware – state of development
- Current and potential applications and use cases
- Future of AR and potential market
Module 2 – Experiencing AR
- Demonstration of various types of AR implementations
- AR Terminology
- Types of AR
Module 3 – Development environment and toolset
- Types of IDE for AR development
- AR SDKs tools
- Content creation tools
Module 4 – Setting up the Development environment
- Introduction to Unity and Vuforia
- Downloading required packages
- Setting up Unity
- Integrating Vuforia into Unity
Module 5 – Developing AR applications
- First AR exercise – develop simple image based AR application
- Second AR exercise – create an AR application from basic components
- Third AR exercise – create a more complex AR application for a bottle label
Module 6 – Implementing Mobile AR for Android
- Downloading and installing packages for Android development
- Preparing your Android device
- Setting up the build environment for Unity to Android
- Add interactivity to 3D object
- Build scene to Android and test
Module 1 – How to use the Unity
- How does Unity work?
- Layouts, Panes And Tabs
- Scene, Hierarchy, Project, Inspector,
- 2D Game vs 3D Game
Module 2 – Manipulating Objects
- Demonstration of various types of object manipulation
- Adding 2D game objects
- Essential 3D game objects
Module 3 – Setting up the Environment
- Adding menus with Graphic User Interfaces (GUI)
- Introduction to scripting and programming
- Unity Lightings
Module 4 – Importing And Exporting Assets
- Types Of Assets
- Importing 3D Models
- Importing Audio
- Importing Scripts
- Asset Packages
Module 5 – Developing a Game
- – Adding Components To A Game Object
- – Combining Assets
- – Animation
- – Setting up the lighting
- – GUI
- – Final Touches
Module 6 – Bonus
- Apply colors and materials on game objects
- Insert more game element – Point / Rewards
- Add Physic and Particle Effects to game object
The Courses Offer
A professional and talent we have, UTM now are offering a trending courses to lead the Digital Media Industry in Malaysia and support the mission towards 4th revolution industry.The courses cover primarily on developing mobile application interface, an interface that demonstrates how the current technologies as the most flourish young technology – During our professional course participants will learn about the basic concepts and get hands-on by creating mobile applications using Unity – a popular industry standard game engine.
Augmented Reality (AR) Mobile App Development
In this course, we will learn about the basic concepts in AR, the trending AR market and get hands-on by creating simple Android AR applications using Unity - a popular industry standard game engine.
Game Development Using Unity
New to Unity? Start building with Unity Game Dev Courses and create your own game today!
Learn Unity and game development from start to finish with Game Development Using Unity Course. You’ll learn all the essential concepts of game development, then focus on the areas that appeal to you, all while creating an awesome looking game that you can play. You’ll build your foundations in core topics like C#, cameras, animation, and lighting. You’ll also begin working with non-Unity applications necessary for the full game dev pipeline, such as Maya, 3DS Max, and Photoshop.
Who can Attend
- Mobile Apps Developer
- AR/VR Content Creator
- Keen interest in game development
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone - No need coding experiences
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
Note the venue of the training is subject to changes due to class size and availability of the classroom.
Note the minimal class size to start a class is 10 participants.